2017 Campaign Dates:
- Challenge Start: December 12, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. (Mountain Time)
- Challenge End: December 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Mountain Time)
- Gifts can be made with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) through www.AvenuesforHope.org between December 12th at 8:00 am and December 31st at 11:59 pm (MST) to be eligible for the Challenge.
- Donors are encouraged to make gifts of $25 or more to multiple organizations of their choice. Each donation to a different organization will be counted as an eligible gift.
- A donor is defined as an individual or corporation/business. (A nonprofit may not donate to itself but staff may make personal gifts.)
- An eligible or unique gift is defined as one gift of $25 or more to one organization from one donor. Multiple gifts made by the same donor to the same organization will not be counted.
- Cash will not be accepted or counted towards this Challenge since it cannot be time-stamped for the challenge aspect of the campaign.
- Checks of $100 or more can only be accepted if they are made out to "Home Partnership Foundation" with the recipient nonprofit in the Memo/For section of the check. Checks should be sent to P.O. Box 7899, Boise, ID 83707 and received no later than 12/30 to be eligible towards challenge grant prizes. Receipts will be sent if an email address is provided with the check. Checks will only be accepted from individual, corporate or foundation donors, not from participating nonprofits.
- Nonprofit participants cannot offer anything of monetary value in exchange for charitable gifts.
- Each gift is 100% tax-deductible and irrevocable.
- The Home Partnership Foundation will deduct a percentage from each donation to cover the credit card fees and transaction processing costs, not to exceed 8%.
- Secure donations for Avenues for Hope are provided through KIMBIA to each donor entering their own credit card information directly on AvenuesForHope.org. Any third party who enters credit card information on behalf of a donor, by their actions of entering any such credit card information on behalf of a donor, has signified their agreement with the Avenues for Hope sponsoring organizations 1.) to assume all risk of loss and any liability associated with such transaction and 2.) to indemnify each of the sponsoring organizations of Avenues for Hope against any and all risk of loss and any liability associated with such transaction.
- The Home Partnership Foundation reserves the right to use its discretion allocating funds from the grants and match pool in the event of a tie or other circumstances.
The Home Partnership Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible consistent with IRC Section 170, tax-exempt number 75-3162969.
Please direct any questions about this campaign to [email protected].
Follow @avenuesforhope on Twitter and utilize #IdahoHomeless to join in the conversation about the campaign.
Want to Give Again?
Enter the name of the nonprofit you want to support below and go directly to their giving page.